Regular Reporting and documenting:
- Leading the process of monthly and quarterly closings (initiation of timetable, follow-up the deadlines, monitor the status);
- Coordinating work with colleagues from other departments;
- Recognition and proper documenting of significant transactions (reserves, accruals, required financial adjustments);
- Analyzing Trial balance prior to financial books closure;
- Load of month close data to Oracle (Hyperion);
- Oversee financial reporting SOX compliance and regular update of reporting documentation required by SOX controls;
- Reconciliation RAS and US GAAP, documenting differences;
- Preparation of the Company’s SEC packages for CFO approval;
- CashFlow and STLF preparation;
- Informational support during Planning;
- Ad-hoc analysis (from Corporate, auditors).
Audits –internal and external:
- Work with external and internal auditors to ensure a smooth and efficient audit of the business units; transparent collaborative approach, timely provision of information and prompt resolution of queries.
- Preparation of reports, analysis and documentation required by auditors;
- Coordination of colleagues in the timely provision of documents as needed by auditors;
- Participation as needed in documentation and testing associated with SOX compliance activities prior to audits.
- Maintain GRC SAP Risk Manager role;
- Test and validate controls related to SAP change management;
- Report to Country Controller
- 1 subordinate
- Finance, Statistics&Mathematic University degree
- Relevant work experience 3Y+
- Big 4 experience